|History of the Institute for State Control of Veterinary Biologicals and Medicines|
|Written by Jiří Bureš|
History of the Institute dates back to 1955, when the "Control Department" was established in the Bioveta Ivanovice na Hané, State Company (dr. Rosi).
In 1959, the department was renamed and became "State Control Laboratory of Veterinary Biologicals" (Dr. Malhocký).
Since the 1st January 1960, it was included into the State Veterinary Institute (in the structure of the State Veterinary Admiministration) as a "Department of Control of Veterinary Biologicals and Medicines".
The Department consisted of:
"The Institute for State Control of Veterinary Biologicals and Medicines" was established at the time of re-organisation of the veterinary services which was directly subordinated to the State Veterinary Administration.
The independent "Institute for State Control of Veterinary Biologicals and Medicines" directly subordinated to the Slovak State Veterinary Administration was established at the time of federal state polity.
Construction of the new building of the Institute started in 1974 in Brno, to which all the activities were concentrated after the construction works finished in 1977 (Dr. Malhocký, Doc.Dr. Hera). The buiilding serves to the Institute up to the present day.
Since the 1st January 1998, the Institute was established by the Act no. 79/1997 Coll., on Pharmaceuticals as the state administrative authority.
Since the 31st December 2007, the Institute has been re-established in accordance with the provisions of the § 16 of the Act No. 378/2007 Coll. on Pharmaceuticals. (new Act on Pharmaceuticals replacing the original Act No. 79/1997 Coll.)
|Last Updated on Friday, 01 July 2022 10:10|